Wow-wee, I have been facing some very busy months; between work, birthdays and my social life in general its been bedlam . I have been camping only once in the last 7 weeks, and that was already a week and a half ago. I have already written the article but I just cant manage to get my bum into gear and upload the photos so that its complete! I will get that done soon, promise!
So instead its another filler! I have put together a list of some great spots to go camping during winter:
7 Great winter camping locations in Victoria
- Bunyip State forest – Nash Creek Campground – Close to Melbourne; article very soon
- Murray Sunset National Park – Nice and warm!
- Snowy River National Park (COLD!)
- Lerderderg State park – Great to be there after a rain
- Lower Glenelg National Park – right near the beach, but warm
- Northern Wyperfeld National Park
- Cathedral Ranges National Park - Ned’s gully is nice and sheltered