|1966 Round 50c Coin||AUS $ 27.23 US$ 21.12|
|Please select at least one product from the list.|
What is a 1966 Australian 50 cent coin worth?
Despite the value of silver, sellers can set the price of the shrapel at their own discretion. The 1966 Round 50c Coin, which weighs 13.28 grams, is sold at coin shops, mints, and on eBay for prices ranging from around $9 to $15.50 per coin.
Which Australian 50c coins are valuable?
Anyway, back onto the circulation issues. Truly uncirculated 50 cent coins from 1969 (cv $25), 1971 ($25), 1972 ($55), 1973 ($60), 1974 ($35), 1985 ($13), 1993 ($22) , and 1997 ($30) are all worth more than any commemorative 50c coin.
How much is an Australian silver 50 cent piece worth?
With some internet trickery we can tell you that the silver value of a round 50 cent coin is currently AUD $12.03.
Are old 50 cent pieces worth anything?
The simple answer is most half dollars are only worth their face value: 50 cents. Older half dollars—any made prior to 1965—were minted from 90% silver. Their intrinsic value, or melt value, is greater than their 50¢ face value.
What year 50 cent pieces are worth the most money?
The Most Valuable Kennedy Half Dollars. Kennedy half dollars hit circulation in 1964. It was just months after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.
What 50 cent pieces are worth the most?
Most Valuable US Half Dollars – Highest Value Half Dollar Coins
- 1797 Draped Bust Half Dollar: 15 Stars.
- 1866 Seated Liberty Half Dollar: Unique Proof – Not Regular Issue.
- 1796 Draped Bust Half Dollar: 16 Stars.
- 1839 Capped Bust Half Dollar: Small Letters Reverse.
- 1796 Draped Bust Half Dollar: 15 Stars.
- 1817 Capped Bust Half Dollar: 7 Over 4.
Which Australian 20c coins are valuable?
Treasures in your change: 20c – What to look for
- 1966 Wavy Line 20c. Australia’s first variety takes us back to the beginning of decimal currency, and the highly sought after 1966 Wavy Line 20c. …
- 1966 Canberra Mint 20c. …
- 1981 Three & a Half Claws 20c. …
- 1981 Scalloped 20c.
Which Australian $2 coins are valuable?
4 Rare Australian 2 Dollar Coins
- 2013 Purple Stripe Coronation 2 Dollar Coin. …
- 2012 Remembrance Day Red Poppy $2 Coin. …
- 2008 or 2009 Double Struck 2 Dollar Coins. …
- 1988 or 1989 2 Dollar Coins with HH Stamped on them.
Are Australian coins worth anything?
All over the world, you can see avid collectors of many valuable pieces of history. One, in particular, is collectible Australian coins. These pieces are worth thousands and even millions of dollars. Case in point, the Proof 1930 Penny, which was sold to a Sydney collector for $1.15 million last year.
Which Australian coins are valuable?
Five Aussie coins that are worth a pretty penny
- 2007 double obverse five cent coin. This coin from 2007 was incorrectly minted with the Queen’s head on both sides. …
- 2000 mule variation double ringed $1 coin. In 2000 a batch of $1 coins were accidentally stamped with the head from a 10c coin. …
- 2001 federation upset error. …
- 2000 incuse flag Millennium 50 cent coin.
17 дек. 2019 г.
Are Round 50 cent coins legal tender?
According to the Currency Act 1965, 5c, 10c, 20c and 50c coins are considered legal tender to the value of $5. Any more than that and you need to start using notes.
How much is a 1977 50 cent coin worth?
A pristine proof 1977 50c could fetch $20 to $30 while the silver coin from the 1989 Masterpieces in Silver set would get about the same.
What is the rarest Kennedy half dollar?
Rare 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar Sets $108,000 World Record Price at Heritage Auctions. DALLAS, Texas (April 29, 2019) — A 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar sold for a world record $108,000, making it the most expensive coin of its type, during a public auction of rare U.S. Coins held Thursday, April 25, 2019, by Heritage Auctions …
How much is a 1971 50 cent coin worth?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1971 D Kennedy Half Dollar value at an average of 50 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $35.
What is the rarest 50 cent coin?
The 50 cent ‘millennium’ coin is one of the hardest errors to spot and is also known as the ‘incuse flag millennium’ coin.