What can I send to Australia in a parcel?
See below a list of items that you CAN send to Australia:
- Animal Products.
- Artwork including.
- Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Monitors.
- Designer clothing, apparel or accessories.
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals including legal or prescribed.
- Mail & Personal Pictures.
21 янв. 2020 г.
Can I mail food to Australia?
Quarantine officers, x-ray machines and detector dogs screen all of the 150 million items of international mail sent to Australia each year, intercepting around 80,000 high-risk items. > Do not send prohibited food, plant material or animal products. > Fill out the declaration label clearly and correctly.
Can I post parcels to Australia?
Parcel delivery to Australia can take as little as 3 working days with DHL, so whether your package to Australia is destined for Sydney or Perth, we’ll get it there for you in good time. You can even follow your parcel’s journey every step of the way with free tracking online or by email.
Can I still post a parcel to Australia from UK?
If you’re shipping from the UK to Australia you can find out the cost of your parcel easily here, with delivery from as little as 3 working days. … And you can rest assured that we only partner with trusted carriers to handle your parcel all the way to its down under destination.
What items can I not send to Australia?
No animals, birds or insects, cheese, eggs or milk (or products containing these), meat, meat products or poultry (canned or otherwise), semen, vaccines or cultures, honey, rawhide drums, trophies or any other parts of animal products should be sent to Australia unless prior permission has been obtained from the AQIS.
What can’t you post in Australia?
Prohibited and Restricted Items when Sending to Australia
- Any shipment that is from, or travelled through, Somalia, Egypt or Bangladesh.
- Meat products of any description.
- Paintball guns and paintballs.
- Shipments that are multiple packages from multiple suppliers amalgamated into a single shipment.
What food can I send to Australia?
What Food Can I Send to Australia?
- Store bought foods in the manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Food that has food labels that list all ingredients.
- The expiry date has more than 6 months from the date of shipping.
- There’s no alcohol, dairy, meat, poultry, fish or seafood ingrediants.
- No homemade food.
3 дек. 2015 г.
Can I send chocolate to Australia?
Yes you can send chocolate and other foods to Australia!
A quick indicator into whether something is likely to be allowed is if they fall within Chocolate and sweets, Biscuits, Tinned goods and Spreads and preservatives.
Can I send coffee to Australia?
Coffee is permitted into Australia for personal use if it is in one of the following forms: roasted, ground or instant coffee (up to 10 kilograms)
What is the cheapest way to ship to Australia?
1. USPS. USPS is a great option if quick delivery times aren’t a huge priority, and you want the cheapest shipping option. Unlike the other carriers, you will only have to pay a flat rate depending on the USPS mail type and package weight.
How long does Royal Mail take to deliver to Australia?
Delivery to Eastern Europe destinations within 5 weeks. North America is up to 6 weeks. South America, Africa, and Asia, up to 8 weeks. And lastly, Australia is up to 12 weeks.
Will a first class stamp get to Australia?
I use first or second class stamps to Australia. Yes it’s fine. … A 1st class stamp is 1st class, no matter what you paid for it.
How much does it cost to send a parcel in Australia?
Flat rate postage using your packaging
|Weight tier||Parcel Post postage|
|Up to 500g||Parcel Post postage $8.95|
|500g to 1kg||Parcel Post postage $12.20|
|1kg to 3kg||Parcel Post postage $15.35|
|3kg to 5kg||Parcel Post postage $18.50|
Can I order from Amazon UK to send to Australia?
Due to Australian and New Zealand GST law, we are currently unable to ship physical items from Amazon.co.uk to New Zealand or Australian shipping addresses.
Does DHL use Australia Post?
DHL also handle a lot of deliveries overseas for Aus Post, eg. if you send stuff through Express Mail Service Courier to many places it will be delivered by DHL and not the local Post Office.