The Wavy 20 1966 20 cent coin is among the most valuable Australian decimal coin varieties you can still find in your change.
Are any 20 cent coins valuable?
Rare 20 cent coin could be worth $800.
How much is a 1966 Australian 20 cent coin worth?
A genuine wavy 20 has a gentle curve that is paralleled in the water swirl directly above. A high grade example of one of these varieties is worth $3000-$5000 whilst a banged up coin you might find in your change might be worth $100-$200.
Which Australian coins are valuable?
Five Aussie coins that are worth a pretty penny
- 2007 double obverse five cent coin. This coin from 2007 was incorrectly minted with the Queen’s head on both sides. …
- 2000 mule variation double ringed $1 coin. In 2000 a batch of $1 coins were accidentally stamped with the head from a 10c coin. …
- 2001 federation upset error. …
- 2000 incuse flag Millennium 50 cent coin.
17 дек. 2019 г.
Are 1c and 2c coins worth anything?
People regard them as curios and like to keep a few as souvenirs. They also appear on eBay, priced more optimistically. The going rate for a circulated 1¢ or 2¢ coin is $3 while those in mint (uncirculated) condition can be worth up to $15.
What is the rarest Australian $2 coin?
4 Rare Australian 2 Dollar Coins
- 2013 Purple Stripe Coronation 2 Dollar Coin. …
- 2012 Remembrance Day Red Poppy $2 Coin. …
- 2008 or 2009 Double Struck 2 Dollar Coins. …
- 1988 or 1989 2 Dollar Coins with HH Stamped on them.
What coins are worth keeping?
Check out these eight coins that are worth a lot more than their intended value.
- 2004 Wisconsin state quarter with extra leaf. …
- 2. 1995 double die penny. …
- 1942-1945 silver nickel. …
- 1943 steel penny. …
- Ben Franklin half-dollar. …
- 1932-1964 silver quarter. …
- ‘In God We Rust’ 2005 Kansas state quarter.
25 авг. 2014 г.
Are coins from 1966 worth anything?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1966 Washington Quarter value at an average of 25 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $33. … So when we say average, we mean in a similar condition to other coins issued in 1966, and mint state meaning it is certified MS+ by one of the top coin grading companies.
How much is a 1966 Australian 50 cent coin worth?
|1966 Round 50c Coin||AUS $ 27.23 US$ 21.45|
|Please select at least one product from the list.|
How do you clean Australian 50 cent coins?
If you really want to clean them without damaging them go no further than a warm soapy water soak followed by a gentle rub with your thumb just to remove any dirt or grease.
What Australian 50 cent coins are worth money?
Truly uncirculated 50 cent coins from 1969 (cv $25), 1971 ($25), 1972 ($55), 1973 ($60), 1974 ($35), 1985 ($13), 1993 ($22) , and 1997 ($30) are all worth more than any commemorative 50c coin.
What are round 50 cent coins worth?
With some internet trickery we can tell you that the silver value of a round 50 cent coin is currently AUD $12.16. This value is updated every hour or so using the current silver price and exchange rates from Kitco.
Are any Australian $2 coins valuable?
“Coins made in 1988 and 1989 with ‘HH’ on them are only worth $2,” he said in the video. “As there were 198 million of these minted.”
What are the top 10 rarest coins?
Top 10 Rare U.S. Coins
- 1933 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle. …
- 1804 Draped Bust Dollar. …
- 1861 Confederate States Half-Dollar. …
- 1974 Aluminum Penny. …
- 1913 Liberty Head Nickel. …
- 1776 Silver Continental Dollar. …
- 1943 Copper Penny.
23 окт. 2007 г.
Can you cash in 1 and 2 cent coins?
What about the old copper 1 cent and 2 cent pieces I hear you ask? … Well, if you still have them, then they too are still legal tender, despite being withdrawn from circulation in 1992, but they cannot exceed 20 cents.
What are 2 cent coins worth?
Two Cent Coin Value – What Dealers Pay
The values of two cent coins can range significantly, from $11 to over $200 depending on year and condition.