In 2018, Australia major trading partner countries for exports were China, Japan, Korea, Rep., India and United States and for imports they were China, United States, Japan, Germany and Thailand.
What are the top 5 countries Australia imports from?
Top import sources
|Rank||Country||Share of overall imports|
What countries do Australia export to?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Australian exports.
- China: US$89.2 billion (32.7% of total Australian exports)
- Japan: $24.4 billion (9%)
- South Korea: $13.6 billion (5%)
- United Kingdom: $10.4 billion (3.8%)
- United States: $10 billion (3.7%)
- India: $9 billion (3.3%)
- New Zealand: $7.1 billion (2.6%)
25 янв. 2021 г.
What are Australia’s top 5 exports?
Top exports: minerals, services & energy
Australia’s top 10 exports ranked by value in FY2018–19 were: iron ore; coal; natural gas; education-related services; personal travel services (excluding education); gold; aluminium; beef; crude petroleum; and copper ore.
Who is China’s largest trade partner?
List of largest trading partners of China
|No.||Country / Region||Exports|
What does Australia export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: machinery ($4.5 billion), vehicles ($3.5 billion), optical and medical instruments ($2.3 billion), electrical machinery ($2.2 billion), and aircraft ($2.2 billion).
Does Australia export more than it imports?
As with Australia’s export markets, Australia’s top export products are more concentrated than imports. … Despite the fall in iron ore prices and the correspondent drop in export revenue, iron ore remains Australia’s largest export, followed by coal.
What is Australia’s biggest import from China?
Australia’s main imports from China are manufactured goods, which were worth more than AUD 21 billion in 2018 and is led by telecommunication equipment, IT products, furniture and homewares. The entry into force of the free trade agreement in 2015 was set to broaden and deepen the trade relationship.
Which country is Australia’s major export market?
China was Australia’s largest export destination, receiving 30.6 per cent of our total exports. A further 29.1 per cent of total exports went to Japan, the Republic of Korea, the United States and India, collectively.
What is Australia’s biggest import?
Australia’s Top Ten Imports
- #1 Machinery (AUD$46.2 billion) …
- #2 Mineral fuels (AUD$43.9 billion) …
- #3 Vehicles (AUD$43.6 billion) …
- #4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion) …
- #5 Medical/technical equipment (AUD$12 billion) …
- #6 Pharmaceuticals (AUD$11.8 billion) …
- #7 Gems and precious metals (AUD$9.5 billion)
13 янв. 2020 г.
What are Australia’s top 3 exports?
Australia’s main export is iron ore, followed by their other most valuables exports coal, gold, and petroleum. These exports alone rake in $48.2 billion, $47 billion, $29.1 billion, and $20.3 billion, respectively.
What is Australia famous for producing?
Australia is an important source of export cereals, meat, sugar, dairy produce, and fruit.
What’s the biggest industry in Australia?
The 10 Biggest Industries by Revenue in Australia
- Consumer Goods Retailing in Australia. …
- Health Services in Australia. …
- National and Regional Commercial Banks in Australia. …
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores in Australia. $116.1B.
- Public General Hospitals in Australia. $77.6B.
- Coal Mining in Australia. $72.8B.
- General Insurance in Australia. $67.3B.
What is Australia’s most exported food?
Top 10 Agricultural Exports Of Australia
|Rank||Major agriculture export products||% Share of Total Agricultural Exports|
|3||Meat (excl beef)||8.0|
|4||Wool & other animal hair (incl tops)||6.2|
Is Canada richer than Australia?
Australia vs Canada: Economic Indicators Comparison
Canada with a GDP of $1.7T ranked the 10th largest economy in the world, while Australia ranked 13th with $1.4T. By GDP 5-years average growth and GDP per capita, Canada and Australia ranked 133rd vs 111th and 21st vs 13th, respectively.