Imports: The top imports of Australia are Refined Petroleum ($18.5B), Cars ($18.1B), Crude Petroleum ($9.25B), Delivery Trucks ($7.29B), and Broadcasting Equipment ($6.51B), importing mostly from China ($52.7B), United States ($22.2B), Japan ($16.6B), Germany ($11.9B), and Thailand ($11.1B).
What are the top 5 countries Australia exports to?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Australian exports.
- China: US$90.6 billion (43% of total Australian exports)
- Japan: $19 billion (9%)
- United States: $13.1 billion (6.2%)
- South Korea: $13 billion (6.2%)
- United Kingdom: $10.3 billion (4.9%)
- India: $7.1 billion (3.4%)
- New Zealand: $7 billion (3.3%)
1 февр. 2021 г.
What are the five main countries Australia imports from?
Paste HTML to embed in website:
|Australia Imports By Country||Value||Year|
What does Australia import from overseas?
- Machinery including computers: US$30.7 billion (15.1% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $24.1 billion (11.9%)
- Vehicles: $23.9 billion (11.8%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $16.9 billion (8.3%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $8.7 billion (4.3%)
- Gems, precious metals: $8.7 billion (4.3%)
1 февр. 2021 г.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
What is Australia’s biggest import?
The 10 Biggest Importing Industries in Australia
- Motor Vehicle Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Petroleum Refining and Petroleum Fuel Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Pharmaceutical Product Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Computer and Electronic Office Equipment Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Communication Equipment Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia.
Which country does Australia import the most from?
The largest trading partners
Who is China’s largest trade partner?
China’s top five trading partners are ASEAN, the EU, the US, Japan and South Korea, with the import and export of between China and ASEAN reached 4.74 trillion yuan, 4.5, 4.06, 2.2 and 1.97 trillion yuan, respectively, an increase of 7%, 5.3%, 8.8%, 1.2% and 0.7%.
What is Australia’s biggest import from China?
Australia’s main imports from China are manufactured goods, which were worth more than AUD 21 billion in 2018 and is led by telecommunication equipment, IT products, furniture and homewares. The entry into force of the free trade agreement in 2015 was set to broaden and deepen the trade relationship.
What food does Australia import?
Australia is now a net importer (that is, we import more than we export) in six food categories: seafood, processed fruit and vegetables, soft drink, cordials and syrup, confectionary, bakery products and oils and fats. Some of the insights in the Story Map are surprising.
Does Australia import food from China?
In 2018, the top partner countries from which Australia Imports Food Products include New Zealand, United States, Thailand, China and France.
Does Australia import meat?
Imports of Meat & Meat Preparations in Australia averaged 30.83 AUD Million from 1988 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 99 AUD Million in January of 2020 and a record low of 1 AUD Million in February of 1988. This page includes a chart with historical data for Australia Imports of Meat & Meat Preparations.
What does Australia export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: machinery ($4.5 billion), vehicles ($3.5 billion), optical and medical instruments ($2.3 billion), electrical machinery ($2.2 billion), and aircraft ($2.2 billion).
Who is the biggest importer in the world?
The United States, China and Germany are the leading import countries worldwide, and also the leading export countries worldwide, albeit in a different order. The top traded goods and commodities are oil and fuel, electronic equipment and machinery.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
Who is the biggest exporter in the world?
Top Export Countries