That means minerals including iron ore, coal, gold and natural gas, as well as agricultural products including beef, wool, cotton, chickpeas, lentils, sugar and wine. But Australia’s third most important export by dollar value is actually a service: education.
What are Australia’s main exports?
Australia’s main export is iron ore, followed by their other most valuables exports coal, gold, and petroleum. These exports alone rake in $48.2 billion, $47 billion, $29.1 billion, and $20.3 billion, respectively.
What are Australia’s main imports?
Australia’s Top Ten Imports
- #1 Machinery (AUD$46.2 billion) …
- #2 Mineral fuels (AUD$43.9 billion) …
- #3 Vehicles (AUD$43.6 billion) …
- #4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion) …
- #5 Medical/technical equipment (AUD$12 billion) …
- #6 Pharmaceuticals (AUD$11.8 billion) …
- #7 Gems and precious metals (AUD$9.5 billion)
13 янв. 2020 г.
What are Australia’s main exports and imports?
China is Australia’s biggest trade partner, while Japan and the United States are among the country’s top 5 partners for both exports and imports. Coal briquettes top the exports list while refined petroleum is the most imported product.
What are Australia top 10 exports?
- Ores, slag, ash: US$91.3 billion (35.9% of total exports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $65.4 billion (25.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $19.6 billion (7.7%)
- Meat: $10.4 billion (4.1%)
- Inorganic chemicals: $5.2 billion (2%)
- Machinery including computers: $4.4 billion (1.7%)
- Cereals: $3.8 billion (1.5%)
4 дня назад
What is Australia’s top 5 exports?
Exports: The top exports of Australia are Coal Briquettes ($57.2B), Iron Ore ($48.1B), Petroleum Gas ($17.6B), Gold ($16.1B), and Aluminium Oxide ($6.66B), exporting mostly to China ($87.9B), Japan ($27.6B), South Korea ($19.2B), India ($18.9B), and United States ($9.71B).
What is Australia’s biggest export to China?
Iron ore, gas and coal make up the bulk of Australian exports to China (more than AUD 79 billion), but Australian service industries – led by education and tourism – are a growing part of the trade relationship.
What is Australia’s biggest import?
The 10 Biggest Importing Industries in Australia
- Motor Vehicle Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Petroleum Refining and Petroleum Fuel Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Pharmaceutical Product Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Computer and Electronic Office Equipment Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Communication Equipment Manufacturing in Australia. …
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia.
What product is in high demand in Australia?
The fastest increases in value among the top 10 import categories from 2019 to 2020 belong to gems and precious metals (up 31.3%), plastic material and items made from plastic (up 5.7%) and pharmaceuticals (up 3.9%). Leading the decliners were Australian imports of mineral fuels including oil (down -37.6%).
Which country does Australia trade with the most?
The largest trading partners
Where is the cleanest air in Australia?
The world’s cleanest air is just across the Bass Strait. It’s in North-Western Tasmania on the Cape Grim Peninsula where you can find the cleanest air on the planet, according to a measuring station on the cape.
What is Australia’s biggest export earner?
Top exports: minerals, services & energy
Australia’s top 10 exports ranked by value in FY2018–19 were: iron ore; coal; natural gas; education-related services; personal travel services (excluding education); gold; aluminium; beef; crude petroleum; and copper ore.
What does Australia export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: machinery ($4.5 billion), vehicles ($3.5 billion), optical and medical instruments ($2.3 billion), electrical machinery ($2.2 billion), and aircraft ($2.2 billion).
Which Australian state exports the most?
For most industries, New South Wales is the state where the highest number of merchandise exporters are located. The Mining industry is the most notable exception, with Mining exporters most commonly located in Western Australia (43%) and Queensland (25%).
What is Australia’s most exported food?
Top 10 Agricultural Exports Of Australia
|Rank||Major agriculture export products||% Share of Total Agricultural Exports|
|3||Meat (excl beef)||8.0|
|4||Wool & other animal hair (incl tops)||6.2|
What’s the biggest industry in Australia?
The 10 Biggest Industries by Revenue in Australia
- Consumer Goods Retailing in Australia. …
- Health Services in Australia. …
- National and Regional Commercial Banks in Australia. …
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores in Australia. $116.1B.
- Public General Hospitals in Australia. $77.6B.
- Coal Mining in Australia. $72.8B.
- General Insurance in Australia. $67.3B.