Which Australian coins are valuable?
Five Aussie coins that are worth a pretty penny
- 2007 double obverse five cent coin. This coin from 2007 was incorrectly minted with the Queen’s head on both sides. …
- 2000 mule variation double ringed $1 coin. In 2000 a batch of $1 coins were accidentally stamped with the head from a 10c coin. …
- 2001 federation upset error. …
- 2000 incuse flag Millennium 50 cent coin.
17 дек. 2019 г.
What year Australian pennies are worth money?
The 1930 penny is not only the best known Australian penny, it’s almost certainly the best known Australian rare coin. It also happens to be one of the most valuable Australian pennies.
Which Australian 50c coins are valuable?
Anyway, back onto the circulation issues. Truly uncirculated 50 cent coins from 1969 (cv $25), 1971 ($25), 1972 ($55), 1973 ($60), 1974 ($35), 1985 ($13), 1993 ($22) , and 1997 ($30) are all worth more than any commemorative 50c coin.
How much are old Australian coins worth?
What are the Australian Coins to watch out for?
|The 2010 Perth Mint Proof Australian Sovereign||$400,00||91.67% pure gold.|
|The 2000 $1/10c Mule||$3,000||Rare hybrid|
|The 2007 Double Obverse (Head) 5 Cent||$1,500||Coin with error|
|The 1966 20 Cent Coin Wavy Line||$2,500||Special serie to watch out|
Which Australian $2 coins are valuable?
4 Rare Australian 2 Dollar Coins
- 2013 Purple Stripe Coronation 2 Dollar Coin. …
- 2012 Remembrance Day Red Poppy $2 Coin. …
- 2008 or 2009 Double Struck 2 Dollar Coins. …
- 1988 or 1989 2 Dollar Coins with HH Stamped on them.
Which Australian 20c coins are valuable?
Treasures in your change: 20c – What to look for
- 1966 Wavy Line 20c. Australia’s first variety takes us back to the beginning of decimal currency, and the highly sought after 1966 Wavy Line 20c. …
- 1966 Canberra Mint 20c. …
- 1981 Three & a Half Claws 20c. …
- 1981 Scalloped 20c.
How much is a 1943 Australian penny worth today?
An Extremely Fine coin with traces of mint red might be worth $20, almost uncirculated coins worth perhaps $50-$75. A full red uncirculated 1943 penny from the Melbourne, Perth, or Bombay Mint is worth up to $250.
How much is a 1951 Australian penny worth?
Half Penny 1951 value
|1951 – PL||$8.50||$42.80|
|1951 – Y.||$14.00||$48.70|
What coins are worth keeping?
15 Valuable Coins That May Be In Your Coin Jar
- 1943 LINCOLN HEAD COPPER PENNY. …
- 1955 DOUBLED DIE PENNY. …
- 2004 WISCONSIN STATE QUARTER WITH EXTRA LEAF. …
- 2009 KEW GARDENS 50P COIN. …
- 2005 “IN GOD WE RUST” KANSAS STATE QUARTER. …
- 2000 AUSTRALIAN $1/10 MULE. …
- 2008 UNDATED 20P COIN. …
- 1982 NO MINT MARK ROOSEVELT DIME.
5 сент. 2017 г.
What are round 50 cent coins worth?
The 1966 Round 50c Coin, which weighs 13.28 grams, is sold at coin shops, mints, and on eBay for prices ranging from around $9 to $15.50 per coin.
What year 50 cent pieces are worth the most money?
The Most Valuable Kennedy Half Dollars. Kennedy half dollars hit circulation in 1964. It was just months after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.
What year coins are worth keeping?
1932-1964 silver quarter
Between 1932 and 1964, quarters were 90% silver and 10% copper. These silver quarters look like any pre-state quarter 25-cent piece, but are worth a lot more if they’re in the right condition.
How much is an Australian $2 note worth?
A single $2 note (first prefix, numbered under 1000) is worth $3000. Also in demand are star notes. These are marked with a star, or asterisk to be correct, after the serial number. This indicates that the note was issued to replace one damaged in the production process.