What are Australia’s top 10 trading partners?
China, Japan & the US
Rounding off Australia’s top 10 trading partners in 2018–19 were South Korea, Singapore, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, India, Malaysia and Thailand. Twelve of our 15 largest markets are in Asia and Oceania, generating a trade value of around A$577 billion in 2018–19.
What country is Australia’s most important trade partner?
China is by far Australia’s largest trading partner, contributing $194.6 billion worth of imports and exports.
Who are our major trading partners?
These are America’s top trading partners for 2017, ranked by total exchange of goods:
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
7 мар. 2018 г.
Who is the largest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
Who is China’s largest trade partner?
List of largest trading partners of China
|No.||Country / Region||Exports|
What are Australia’s top 3 exports?
Australia’s main export is iron ore, followed by their other most valuables exports coal, gold, and petroleum. These exports alone rake in $48.2 billion, $47 billion, $29.1 billion, and $20.3 billion, respectively.
What country does Australia export to the most?
Top export markets
|Rank||Country/Region||Share of overall exports|
What are Australia’s top 5 imports?
Australia’s Top Ten Imports
- #1 Machinery (AUD$46.2 billion) …
- #2 Mineral fuels (AUD$43.9 billion) …
- #3 Vehicles (AUD$43.6 billion) …
- #4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion) …
- #5 Medical/technical equipment (AUD$12 billion) …
- #6 Pharmaceuticals (AUD$11.8 billion) …
- #7 Gems and precious metals (AUD$9.5 billion)
13 янв. 2020 г.
Where does Australia make its money?
Its GDP was estimated at A$1.3 trillion as of 2020. The Australian economy is dominated by its service sector, comprising 62.7% of the GDP and employing 78.8% of the labour force in 2017.
Which country has the most trade?
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019. The U.S. has trade relations with more than 200 countries, territories, and regional associations around the globe. The United States is the 2nd largest goods exporter in the world.
Why is the US Canada biggest trade partner?
Canada is the largest foreign supplier of crude oil (25% of oil imports) and natural gas to the United States. In short, this energy relationship has enhanced U.S. energy security and provided Canada with a steady demand for its energy exports.
Which two countries have the largest bilateral trade relationship in the world?
The European Union and the United States have the largest bilateral trade and investment relationship and enjoy the most integrated economic relationship in the world.
Who is Iran’s biggest trade partner?
In 2017, Iran’s main import partner was the United Arab Emirates with a share of 29.8 percent in all imports. Iran’s main import partners in descending order of importance include the United Arab Emirates, China, Algeria, India, South Korea and Turkey.
Who is Brazil’s biggest trading partner?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Brazilian exports.
- China: US$62.9 billion (28.1% of total Brazilian exports)
- United States: $29.7 billion (13.3%)
- Netherlands: $10.1 billion (4.5%)
- Argentina: $9.7 billion (4.3%)
- Japan: $5.4 billion (2.4%)
- Chile: $5.1 billion (2.3%)
- Mexico: $4.9 billion (2.2%)
15 апр. 2020 г.
Which country is Nigeria largest trading partner?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage consumption of total Nigerian exports.
- India: US$8.3 billion (15.4% of total Nigerian exports)
- Spain: $5.3 billion (9.9%)
- Netherlands: $4.9 billion (9.1%)
- Ghana: $4 billion (7.5%)
- France: $3.6 billion (6.6%)
- South Africa: $3.2 billion (5.9%)
2 июл. 2020 г.