|Metal Type||Current Scrap Metal Prices Australia (AUD)|
|Cast Iron and Steel||$0.10 per Kilo|
|Bright Copper Wire||$6.38 per Kilo|
|Lead||$1.85 per Kilo|
|Heavy Copper||$5.71 per Kilo|
How much is scrap steel worth per kilo?
Stainless steel: $0.75 to $2.00 per Kilo. Iron: $0.08 to $0.16 per Kilo. Titanium: $2.80 to $4.00 per Kilo.
How much can scrap metal be sold for?
Currently the closest scrap yard to me pays $195 per ton, or per 2,000 pounds for ferrous metals. This breaks down to approximately $10 per 100 pounds of metal. The price that scrap yards pay fluctuates with worldwide supply and demand and can change daily.
What are current scrap metal prices 2019?
- #1 Bare Bright Wire$2.40/lb. #1 Copper Tubing / Flashing$2.10/lb. …
- Insulated Copper Wire (Cat 5/6)$0.62/lb. Romex® Wire$1.12/lb. …
- Aluminum NA. Aluminum Siding / Gutters $0.34/lb. …
- Car Batteries$0.22-$0.26/lb. …
- Car Batteries$0.22-$0.26/lb. …
- Small Foreign Cat$82-$97/each. …
- Steel $0.03-$0.05/lb. …
- Clean Green Motherboards$1.15/lb.
How much is 1kg copper worth?
Unit conversion for Copper Price Today
|1 Ton = 1,000 Kilograms||Copper Price Per 1 Kilogram||7.77 USD|
How much are batteries worth for scrap?
Averages vary around the nation, with estimates ranging from 0.21 – 0.41 cents per pound, which could bring a 30 – 50-pound battery anywhere from $6 to $20 per battery. However, the most accurate way for you to determine the value of your batteries is to call local scrapyards directly.
What is the highest paying scrap metal?
An Overview of the Most Valuable Scrap Metal Items
- Copper. For many scrappers, copper is king because of the consistently high value it can generate. …
- Brass. …
- While the price per pound for aluminum may not be impressive on its own, the metal can be lucrative in scrapping because of its widespread availability.
What will scrap yards not take?
Other items not to take into a scrap yard:
- Refrigerators with food still in them. …
- Anything radioactive. …
- Sort your junk before you get to the yard, and be smart about it. …
- Gas tanks. …
- Tires. …
- Wood. …
- The same goes for fiberglass. …
- Another note on junk: Christmas lights have a lot of plastic.
15 янв. 2012 г.
What is the best thing to scrap for money?
Best Scrap Metal Items To Recycle
- Scrap Cars.
- Car Batteries.
- Plumbing Brass.
- Sealed Units.
- Appliances. Refrigerator. Range/Oven. Microwave. Washer/Dryer.
- Stainless Steel (Non-Magnetic)
How many aluminum cans does it take to make $100?
Many recycling centers across America will weigh your van and pay you $1.60 per pound. This is the equivalent of around $0.05 per can meaning that you will need 2000 cans to make $100.
Is it worth stripping copper wire?
If you chose to strip it, you will end up with 90 pounds of copper don’t forget 10 pounds in plastic waste and in today’s market you will get $1.90 per pound for stripped copper wire so your 90 pounds will net you $171.00 difference of $21.00 between stripping it or selling the way it is, just want to mention one thing …
How many cans do I need to make 10 dollars?
To explain the question: Some states pay for the return of recyclable bottles and cans. In a 5 cent state, you would need to return 200 cans to receive $10.
How much is copper per kg in South Africa?
Scrap Metal Prices South Africa
|Scrap Metal Type||Per KG Pricing (ZAR)|
|Heavy Copper||R 56.14 per Kilo|
|Braziery Copper||R 46.23 per kilo|
|Copper Tanks||R 49.53 per Kilo|
|Brass||R 41.28 per Kilo|
What is brass worth?
|Red Brass (determined upon inspection)||$1.75|
|Clean Auto Radiators (copper and brass combined)||$1.60|
|Dirty Truck Radiators (copper and brass combined)||$1.05|
|Radiator Cores (mostly brass and solder)||$0.65|
How much is a copper pipe worth?
Copper pipes welded in joints will sell for less than a clean whole pipe. On average, scrap copper is sold between $1.20 to $2.50 per pound. Many different factors affect copper prices, so prices fluctuate daily.