What are the top 5 countries Australia exports to?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Australian exports.
- China: US$90.6 billion (43% of total Australian exports)
- Japan: $19 billion (9%)
- United States: $13.1 billion (6.2%)
- South Korea: $13 billion (6.2%)
- United Kingdom: $10.3 billion (4.9%)
- India: $7.1 billion (3.4%)
- New Zealand: $7 billion (3.3%)
1 февр. 2021 г.
What are Australia top 10 exports?
- Ores, slag, ash: US$91.3 billion (35.9% of total exports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $65.4 billion (25.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $19.6 billion (7.7%)
- Meat: $10.4 billion (4.1%)
- Inorganic chemicals: $5.2 billion (2%)
- Machinery including computers: $4.4 billion (1.7%)
- Cereals: $3.8 billion (1.5%)
15 февр. 2021 г.
What is Australia’s number one export?
List of exports of Australia
|#||Commodity||Value (A$ million)|
|1||Iron ores & concentrates||61,357|
What does Australia export to Europe?
Australia’s major goods exports to the EU were gold, coal and oil seeds, while the major imports from the EU were passenger motor vehicles, medicaments and pharmaceutical products. … Australia recorded a net goods trade deficit with the EU valued at $28.7 billion in 2016.
What is Australia’s biggest import?
Australia’s Top Ten Imports
- #1 Machinery (AUD$46.2 billion) …
- #2 Mineral fuels (AUD$43.9 billion) …
- #3 Vehicles (AUD$43.6 billion) …
- #4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion) …
- #5 Medical/technical equipment (AUD$12 billion) …
- #6 Pharmaceuticals (AUD$11.8 billion) …
- #7 Gems and precious metals (AUD$9.5 billion)
13 янв. 2020 г.
Which country does Australia import the most from?
The largest trading partners
What is Australia’s biggest export to China?
Australia is one of the few developed nations on Earth that exports more into China than it imports from China. In the 2018-2019 fiscal year, China took in about 32.6% of all Australian exports — that is about 153.2 billion Australian dollars ($116.79 billion). By far the largest export was iron ore.
What is our biggest export?
United States exports, meanwhile, were valued at 1.64 trillion US dollars. In 2019, the greatest growth in export value occurred in oil and gas, where exports grew by 27.16 percent. Texas and California were the top two US states ranked by value of exports in 2019.
Which Australian state exports the most?
For most industries, New South Wales is the state where the highest number of merchandise exporters are located. The Mining industry is the most notable exception, with Mining exporters most commonly located in Western Australia (43%) and Queensland (25%).
What is Australia famous for producing?
Australia is an important source of export cereals, meat, sugar, dairy produce, and fruit.
What’s the biggest industry in Australia?
The 10 Biggest Industries by Revenue in Australia
- Consumer Goods Retailing in Australia. …
- Health Services in Australia. …
- National and Regional Commercial Banks in Australia. …
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores in Australia. $116.1B.
- Public General Hospitals in Australia. $77.6B.
- Coal Mining in Australia. $72.8B.
- General Insurance in Australia. $67.3B.
What cars are still made in Australia?
Top Australian Car Brands
- Holden. Proving just how far Australian car manufacturing has fallen, Holden ceased all local production in 2017. …
- FPV. FPV was the Melbourne-based performance car division of Ford Australia. …
- Toyota Australia. …
- HSV. …
- Mack Trucks Australia. …
- Elfin. …
- Iveco Australia. …
- Nota Sports and Racing.
10 июн. 2020 г.
Is Australia part of European Union?
The Australian Government maintains a delegation to the EU at its embassy in Brussels. A Delegation of the European Union is located in Canberra.
|EU – Australia trade in 2009|
|Direction of trade||Goods||Services|
|Australia to EU||€9.8 billion||€6.2 billion|
Does Australia import or export more?
As with Australia’s export markets, Australia’s top export products are more concentrated than imports. … Despite the fall in iron ore prices and the correspondent drop in export revenue, iron ore remains Australia’s largest export, followed by coal.
What does Australia export to USA?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: machinery ($4.5 billion), vehicles ($3.5 billion), optical and medical instruments ($2.3 billion), electrical machinery ($2.2 billion), and aircraft ($2.2 billion).