The average Driller salary in Australia is $93,600 per year or $48 per hour. Entry level positions start at $66,495 per year while most experienced workers make up to $108,716 per year.
How much does a driller make in Australia?
The average salary for a driller is $40.11 per hour in Australia.
How much does a driller make a year?
|Nabors Industries Driller salaries – 7 salaries reported||$82,974/yr|
|Boart Longyear Driller salaries – 7 salaries reported||$26/hr|
|Independence Contract Drilling Driller salaries – 3 salaries reported||$37/hr|
|Unit Drilling Driller salaries – 3 salaries reported||$39/hr|
How much do driller helpers make?
Average Salary for a Driller Helper
Driller Helpers in America make an average salary of $27,093 per year or $13 per hour.
What is the salary of a driller on an oil rig?
Oil Drillers Salary
|25th Percentile Oil Drillers Salary||$66,201||US|
|50th Percentile Oil Drillers Salary||$71,752||US|
|75th Percentile Oil Drillers Salary||$78,811||US|
|90th Percentile Oil Drillers Salary||$85,238||US|
What are the highest paid jobs in Australia?
The 15 highest-paying jobs in Australia
- General Counsel.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Sales Director.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- General Manager.
- Internal Medicine Specialist.
18 дек. 2020 г.
What is highest paid job in the world?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. …
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …
23 нояб. 2020 г.
What is the highest paying job on a oil rig?
The 10 most lucrative offshore platform jobs
- Offshore drilling consultants – $143,000-$305,000. …
- Offshore installation managers – $174,000-$247,000. …
- Production / maintenance supervisor – $108,000-$239,000. …
- Subsea / chemical process engineers – $75,000-$188,000. …
- Reservoir engineers/ Drilling engineers – $73,000-$184,000. …
- Geologists – $65,000-$183,000.
18 июл. 2019 г.
What is the highest paying job in the oil industry?
Top Paying Oil & Gas Jobs
- #10 Production Engineer $125,600. …
- #9 Project Engineer $126,846. …
- #8 HSE Manager $126,874. …
- #7 Mechanical Engineer $127,828. …
- #6 Geophysicist $128,965. …
- #5 Drilling Engineer $129,944. …
- #4 Reservoir Engineer $137,156. …
- #3 Construction Manager $145,000.
7 нояб. 2019 г.
How long do you stay on an oil rig?
All drilling rigs operate continuously. In offshore operations, workers often work 7 to 14 days in a row, 12 hours a day, and then have 7 to 14 days off. For offshore rigs located far from the coast, drilling crew members live on ships anchored nearby or in facilities on the platform itself.
How do you become a driller?
Becoming an Offshore Driller
- Graduate high school or earn a GED. …
- Apprentice on a land rig for experience. …
- Sign on as a roustabout. …
- Get promoted to roughneck. …
- Work your way up to pumpman, then derrickman. …
- Secure an assistant driller position. …
- Aim for rig manager or go back to college.
17 апр. 2015 г.
How much does a roughneck make an hour?
An early career Roughneck with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $14.97 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Roughneck with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $21.48 based on 6 salaries.
What does a driller assistant do?
Drillers’ assistants help move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes for such things as oil, natural gas and water, building foundations, minerals exploration and site investigation.
Is there WIFI on oil rigs?
Most large platforms will have wifi connected via satellite and allow employees to use it. When close offshore, i have seen local mobile service a few miles offshore, it carries further over water.
How dangerous is oil rig work?
The petroleum that they drill for is highly flammable. Pressure can build up when it’s mixed with the chemicals that are onboard and cause an explosion. Those types of incidents and fires accounted for 15 percent of oil rig worker deaths in 2006 according to the CDC.
Is working on an oil rig worth the money?
Working on an oil rig is an absolutely great choice for some people due to it’s high pay and general lifestyle. It’s not a good job for everyone though, so make sure you think it’d be worth it for you before you get your first job on a rig.